Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-12-2024, 04:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: Which is an idea that Donald Trump put in their head, falsely, since there is no evidence the election was actually rigged in Biden's favor. I can not possibly declare Trump free of guilt for so intensely propagating that lie. And all these people were sent by him, they all were convinced that they were acting on Trump's behalf and acting on his wishes. Had he made it clear that violence and storming the Capitol was not in his interest, immediately after the violence unfolded, it possibly would have gone a long way to end it way sooner. At the very least, he should have tried and failing to do so makes him morally guilty in my book.

Well, I don't really think so, but I can't really prove otherwise in a way that you would be convinced. Admittedly, I generally have a hard time imagining how good people march alongside proud boys, oathkeepers and the like - who mostly were not disguised in any way, but showed openly what kind of people they were. To me it's similar to the whole Charlottesville situation, where allegedly good people marched alongside Nazis who shouted Nazi things. Imho, that just is not what good people do.
Btw. this answer is not meant to be confrontational. I am aware that everyone here opposes violence.

Al Sharpton and several others have been getting away with inciting riots for years. Al even used Anti-Semantic lies to get people to riot against innocents. Never once charged.

In this case though, i have brought up the 10k requested previously and several of you blew it off. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - Mike M (the other one) - 06-13-2024, 02:37 AM