Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-13-2024, 05:33 AM)hollodero Wrote: I don't really know about all that, but let's just assume you're right. Then your moral judgment about what Mr. Sharpton did understandably is clear. It's about that, not about him or Trump being charged, that's a different discussion. I for one was talking about Trump's moral guilt, and when it comes to that it seems you're the one making a difference between Sharpton and Trump.

Btw. Mr. Sharpton ran for president and got about 2.3% in the primaries. Man I would be so happy if the same result had happened to Trump.

Like Al, and years later he actually admitted he did it intentionally, we also have the Extremist Leaders from Hamas groups on college campuses doing the same thing. Inciting riots and violence against other Jews and destroying college campuses. I just don't want this thread to devolve into an argument over that. We already have one for it.

Morally? Ofc he had a small part in that. Some think he should be charged for inciting the riot, my point is that if we aren't chasing others then chasing him just makes it look political all over again. 

Now, people trying to say he wanted the 10k there to protect his people, but define who is people is? The Maga's that showed up and protested peacefully or the Extremists that showed up causing trouble? If those Guards has been there, this likely never would have happened. 

Now his rant about Pelosi rejecting his demand for the additional 10k troops makes some sense, you know they thought it would be a bad optic to have them on hand... it's on them for that as well. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - Mike M (the other one) - 06-13-2024, 10:00 AM