Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-13-2024, 10:52 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He also said the Bolded. 

He did? I saw nothing but protection of the protesters as motive in Mr. Millers testimony, but maybe I overlooked it. I also saw no explicit mention of protecting the capitol in Mr. Ornato's testimony (which might be seen as hearsay anyway). The way I see it, the focus was on protecting his people and if it also was about protecting the Capitol (again, maybe I overlooked something) then it sure seems like an afterthought.

(06-13-2024, 10:52 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You want to do some if's but what if it was right a? Would he then be the savior of Democracy? 

If the Dems do the same, it will just be Politics as usual, get the media to blame the R's and then they are the saviors of Democracy. 

Well, if there was actually wide spread voter fraud the picture might be different - but fact is that there was not. "He believed it anyway" imho is a bad excuse, because then at best he is delusional to a point where he can not perceive reality, and this might not be less dangerous for a president.
Now I do not believe that Dems would do the same were the roles reversed, but apparently I can not prove that. However, I did not ask what you think Dems would do. I asked what YOU would think.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - hollodero - 06-13-2024, 11:06 AM