Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-13-2024, 11:06 AM)hollodero Wrote: He did? I saw nothing but protection of the protesters as motive in Mr. Millers testimony, but maybe I overlooked it. I also saw no explicit mention of protecting the capitol in Mr. Ornato's testimony (which might be seen as hearsay anyway). The way I see it, the focus was on protecting his people and if it also was about protecting the Capitol (again, maybe I overlooked something) then it sure seems like an afterthought.

Well, if there was actually wide spread voter fraud the picture might be different - but fact is that there was not. "He believed it anyway" imho is a bad excuse, because then at best he is delusional to a point where he can not perceive reality, and this might not be less dangerous for a president.
Now I do not believe that Dems would do the same were the roles reversed, but apparently I can not prove that. However, I did not ask what you think Dems would do. I asked what YOU would think.

I think it would be stupid, but Politics as usual and blame the R's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - Mike M (the other one) - 06-13-2024, 11:16 AM