Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-13-2024, 11:24 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That's just speculation?

Oh, certainly. I don't know anything for sure.

(06-13-2024, 11:24 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I personally don't believe much in that, but ballot stuffing is not a good thing

What do you mean by ballot stuffing? From what google tells me, that is illegal and hence of course not a good thing. I also wouldn't know that such illegal practices take place, but maybe I just misunderstand the term.

(06-13-2024, 11:24 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well according to Dems. the common man votes R, so having votes on Working days wouldn't be so ideal for the R's. 

Does the common man vote R? I think that depends whether it's a city common man or a country common man. Now in any case, voting on a workday decreases turnout, and from conventional philosophy (I don't know that for a fact either of course) that helps Republicans.

I have to say though, this debate leads further and further away from the core point, which is that Trump would have all the right to complain about what he perceives to be an unfair system (Stacey Abrams does the same thing), but has no right to claim fake ballots appeared, election workers manipulated the count, millions voted illegally etc etc and that he actually won in a landslide if he weren't so woefully betrayed.

(06-13-2024, 11:24 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Now I would really want everyone to have an ID in order to vote. Never understood why we don't, when it's very common in other developed countries. 

It is. And if the problem really is that many people can not afford photo ID's, then imho the states should step in and provide them.

(06-13-2024, 12:53 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: for the record i have no idea which side does it more, I just figure they both do fairly equally as neither side has a shortage of dum-dums

Neither have I, and you're right about the dum-dums. It just seemed like you imply that democrats in parts base their strategy on the potential for fraud in their favor, which I do not really believe for reasons stated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - hollodero - 06-13-2024, 01:47 PM