Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Harrison Butker | Commencement Address 2024
Definitely YOUR perception vs mine.
We won't see Eye to Eye on it cause I'm more open minded about other people's views, whether they are right or wrong and not going to nit pick over specific wording.

I see it as putting Family first over everything else, you see it as putting Men over Women. It's his opinion, your perception.

The sad part is, you fail to acknowledge that there are TONS of women that have successful careers that CHOSE to stop working and stay home with their children. Those women that choose that life, are just keeping the rest down right? they should stop worrying about their kids and let someone else take care of them while they go back to work and earn those accolades, whatever.

And not buying the part where you say you don't remember, it's not like being asked what shoes you had on, If it was important, then that would have been one detail you would have remembered. I was married over 30 years ago and still remember that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harrison Butker | Commencement Address 2024 - Mike M (the other one) - 06-13-2024, 02:08 PM