Poll: Will Hunter go to trial in California for tax evasion?
Yes
No, he will take a plea deal
No, he wins and appeal or DOJ drops the case
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 09-11-2024

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poll; Will Hunter take a plea deal for tax evasion
(06-13-2024, 01:20 PM)hollodero Wrote: The problem with this, imho, is that Hunter could state whatever on such a message and he is not exactly trustworthy. I would think a court needs more than a Hunter whatsapp message to implicate Joe Biden, as would I. And even if Joe was actually sitting next to him, it still would not mean he knew anything about what his son is messaging.

As for the question, I guess a plea deal is the preferred option and it makes sense to avoid a trial where all kinds of stuff, that's embarrassing at best, can come up.

Or Weiss could press Hunter Biden to flip on his dad and uncle offering him full immunity?

The DOJ went after Trump associates in an attempt to get them to flip on Trump, they went to jail when they refused. Why isn't the DOJ who has the laptop, who has access to the foreign back records refused to get Hunter to flip?

There is a lot of evidence on the laptop, not just implementing Joe Biden, but many others, yet DOJ that had the laptop since 2018, has does nothing to go after the bigger fish. 

My common sense tells me Joe convinced Hunter to take the fall and assured him he would get donors to pay his legal fees and would commute his sentence(s) or issue a full pardon. Joe said he would not, but do we believe he will allow his son to go to prison since he has the power to stop it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll; Will Hunter take a plea deal for tax evasion - Luvnit2 - 06-13-2024, 02:31 PM