Poll: Will Hunter go to trial in California for tax evasion?
Yes
No, he will take a plea deal
No, he wins and appeal or DOJ drops the case
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 09-11-2024

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poll; Will Hunter take a plea deal for tax evasion
(06-13-2024, 02:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: Here's the problem with all this "evidence" on the laptop" stuff.  If this were even REMOTELY true and the Bidens are as evil and corrupt as MAGA portrays, then NOTHING would be going to trial.  If Joe is as large and in charge and corrupt as purported, he'd tell his son to take pleas and GTF out of court and tell Hunter "Don't worry son, just do a little time and I'll syphon off the money from the idiot US Govt to have you set for life in hookers and blow."

You can't have it both ways.  Joe is either in charge and involved or not.  He's involved and corrupt or he isn't.  He's in bed with his son or he's not.  And it is illogical to claim involvement, corruption and collusion and marry that with Hunter refusing to take plea deals, which might expose Joe to damning evidence.

Apparently the laptop, along with it's informational contents are real and true, otherwise the Federal Government wouldn't be entering it into evidence.  Now, like I said earlier, HB will likely accept a plea agreement to keep the media buzz low on this case, as the POTUS reelection campaign certainly won't want ugly details of JB's potential involvement in any of HB's dirty dealings tossed around the media and social networks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll; Will Hunter take a plea deal for tax evasion - SunsetBengal - 06-13-2024, 05:00 PM