Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor end of camp Press Conference
(06-13-2024, 05:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: -Andrei Iosivas looked like the best receiver on the field this summer, with Chase and Higgins not participating. H
I LOVE that he has improved and can contribute for us! Our passing game is looking promising!

(06-13-2024, 05:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: -Chase Brown’s ability to make plays as a pass catcher had taken a step. He’s also a lot stronger than he was last year. He’s a big piece of the RB room. 
I've been singing Brown's praises all offseason and I love that he has improved even more! Our backfield could be dangerous!

(06-13-2024, 05:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote:  
-Mike Gesicki is a big piece of the “eye candy” and versatility of the offense. 

Hoping Gesicki can help keep defenses off the guys on the outside and also be a red zone threat!

(06-13-2024, 05:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote:  
-Charlie Jones is moving around more instead of focusing on just the slot
Again, more weapons is great!
(06-13-2024, 05:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: -Amarius Mims said he has recognized the trust in him from the coaching staff as he earned first team reps. They’ve given him a lot of chances to get on the field, including a 6 OL set. 
Love it because it means that, if nothing else, he's developing!

(06-13-2024, 05:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: -Devin Cochran, out last year with an injury, has an interesting skill set at tackle. He’ll be a guy to watch in camp.

Depth is always very important for us.

Good find!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor end of camp Press Conference - BFritz21 - 06-13-2024, 05:53 PM