Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor end of camp Press Conference
(06-13-2024, 05:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Not from the press conference, but notes from Charlie goldsmith.

Some winners from the Bengals’ offseason program

-Andrei Iosivas looked like the best receiver on the field this summer, with Chase and Higgins not participating. He’s combining his athleticism with much improved routes.
-Chase Brown’s ability to make plays as a pass catcher had taken a step. He’s also a lot stronger than he was last year. He’s a big piece of the RB room.
-Mike Gesicki is a big piece of the “eye candy” and versatility of the offense.
-Charlie Jones is moving around more instead of focusing on just the slot
-Amarius Mims said he has recognized the trust in him from the coaching staff as he earned first team reps. They’ve given him a lot of chances to get on the field, including a 6 OL set.
-Devin Cochran, out last year with an injury, has an interesting skill set at tackle. He’ll be a guy to watch in camp.

Good news on all points, glad to see a positive trained eye opinion on the second year players. We all had a hunch that Gesicki was going to be a valuable addition to the offense, let's hope that he can make a couple of dozen splash plays this season. I'm thrilled that Mims is fitting in and winning the trust of the coaches, you need that from your first round pick. That's great about Devin Cochran, hell, I forgot that he was even on the team. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor end of camp Press Conference - SunsetBengal - 06-13-2024, 06:38 PM