Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor end of camp Press Conference
(06-13-2024, 05:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Not from the press conference, but notes from Charlie goldsmith.

Some winners from the Bengals’ offseason program

-Andrei Iosivas looked like the best receiver on the field this summer, with Chase and Higgins not participating. He’s combining his athleticism with much improved routes.
-Chase Brown’s ability to make plays as a pass catcher had taken a step. He’s also a lot stronger than he was last year. He’s a big piece of the RB room.
-Mike Gesicki is a big piece of the “eye candy” and versatility of the offense.
-Charlie Jones is moving around more instead of focusing on just the slot
-Amarius Mims said he has recognized the trust in him from the coaching staff as he earned first team reps. They’ve given him a lot of chances to get on the field, including a 6 OL set.
-Devin Cochran, out last year with an injury, has an interesting skill set at tackle. He’ll be a guy to watch in camp.

Ah, this is where I saw this about Iosivas looking like the best Receiver on the field this summer with Chase and Tee not practicing. Love 
hearing this, dude has the things you cannot teach in athleticism, size, strength and speed. Get the hands like glue and we might have 
something very special as Burton ain't no slouch in any vids I watched.

Chase Brown should make a huge jump with more snaps. I think Gesicki will have his best year as a pro with Burrow if he stays healthy.

Charlie Jones needs to stay healthy.

Amarius Mims just makes me happy I see his name associated with our Bengals, absolutely was on the Mims train before the Draft and
would of been sad if we took anyone else. Him earning first team reps is a great thing, I know Trent Brown wasn't around but even when
he was Mims was still at RT. Impressive. Cochran is interesting, that name always reminds me of the first bad guy to die in Die Hard 2 lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor end of camp Press Conference - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-13-2024, 06:49 PM