Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it Biden or bust for Democratic Nominee?
(06-13-2024, 11:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have said for a long time I thought Biden if polling was bad would be dumped in favor of Kamala or another candidate? I may be wrong as we are now 2 months away from states getting a candidate on the ballot. Most states have deadlines and states with early voting like Pa. could be an issue if the Democrats attempt to replace Biden as the nominee.

Do liberals like their chances with Biden? Do conservatives like their chances with Trump?

As a conservative, I love Trump's policies.

Economy
Inflation
Border
Abortion a state issue now versus a federal one
Crime
Foreign Policy

It appears today the D.C. G.O.P. elite members of Congress put their full support behind Trump, even McConnel who liberals loved when he said he would not support him 3 years ago. Scary, even Romney now supports Trump, never thought i would say that in 2024.

What has Biden done for liberals to get their vote other than just being a Democrat?

You listed words.

What about the economy? Is he going to fire the federal reserve chair and install someone who cuts interest rates? More tax cuts for the rich?

What is he going to do about inflation?

We had a border deal he killed. What’s his plan?

Crime… commit more I guess?

Foreign policy. Kiss ass with authoritarians and destabilize our allies. What else?

We have the Fed operating independently and allowed to do their job. High interest rates have appeared to work and inflation has normalized.

Unemployment is low and wages are rising.

We got an infrastructure deal with big projects in progress around the country.

There have been major investments in chips and science which are crucial to national security.

We are investing in renewable energy and producing more gas and oil than anyone else in the world. Some would call it energy dominance.

We are supporting our allies in Israel and Ukraine while refraining from sending our young men and women in to combat.

Zero toilet paper shortages. I haven’t seen people lined up to get into the grocery store at 6am. No empty store shelves. POTUS not on tv every night telling me to inject bleach, stick a light bulb up my ass, and take horse dewormer. Things have been pretty calm unless you are on a college campus or out front at former potus criminal trial.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it Biden or bust for Democratic Nominee? - NATI BENGALS - 06-14-2024, 12:30 AM