Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it Biden or bust for Democratic Nominee?
I could see them moving on from Joe Biden. There are more concerns over his cognitive functions, he looks like a walker from The Walking Dead, he is linked into the Hunter Biden escapades (legit or not, he still gets dragged in), and the public has him on the hook for the economy, inflation, gas prices, rampant crime, the open border, and weaponizing the DOJ.

Not everything is his fault, but that is not the view the common man has.

Factor in the 10% who would not have voted for him in the 2020 election if they knew the laptop was real, and DJT has a win. Then factor in those who are now "Never Biden" voters, like the "Never Trump" crowd, and there's a bigger lead.

Joe's bouts of stuttering, presenting as dementia or early onset Parkinson's, are becoming even more frequent, and such spells will only increase with time. He makes the USA look weak and incompetent on the world stage.

I think they are letting Joe show his cards more so they can move on. I believe my current theory is Joe is put out to pasture, Gavin Newsome steps up to the plate as the Democrat pick, and Kamala gets to be Governor of California as a consolation prize.

VP would be Ralphael Warnock, Georgia Senator, giving them a better chance to retain Georgia in the election.

But that's just my theory...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it Biden or bust for Democratic Nominee? - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-14-2024, 01:13 PM