Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it Biden or bust for Democratic Nominee?
(06-14-2024, 12:30 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You listed words.

What about the economy? Is he going to fire the federal reserve chair and install someone who cuts interest rates? More tax cuts for the rich?

What is he going to do about inflation?

So now Presidents are responsible for this?  
As far as Tax Cuts go? He will likely extend the ones out there or make some slightly better ones for all groups. 
Now as far as going after the wealthy? That's the IRS's job to make sure they are paying and not trying to use illegal loop holes. Let's get those things first, then we can actually see what the $$ is. As it stands, the money isn't all that much in the overall of things in regards to taxing the rich, they know the game and how to play it to minimize their cuts. Just look at Buffet, same annual salary of $100k/year for the 40 years?? You think he cares if they raise it based on income? 

(06-14-2024, 12:30 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We had a border deal he killed. What’s his plan?

Crime… commit more I guess?

Foreign policy. Kiss ass with authoritarians and destabilize our allies. What else?

What Border Deal? The one that's let about 6.7 Million cross over the Southern Border since he became POTUS? What ever border deal that is definitely needs to be killed.

No idea about that, but doubt we get into another war. I mean really Russia sure wasn't scared about Biden being POTUS. Hamas went after Israel on his term as well, almost have a second war down there. You think foreign policy is better? or what foreign countries think of our POUTS? 

(06-14-2024, 12:30 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We have the Fed operating independently and allowed to do their job. High interest rates have appeared to work and inflation has normalized.

That's a bit of a stretch, but go ahead and post a link where some Economics guy is forecasting that. 
I think it's not done yet. It's going to get worse in September when the Feds don't cut the rates like it's being projected they will. 

(06-14-2024, 12:30 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Unemployment is low and wages are rising.

We got an infrastructure deal with big projects in progress around the country.

There have been major investments in chips and science which are crucial to national security.

After so many jobs were forced to end during the COVID Pandemic, it really had no where to go but up. 

Yes we are doing well there.

(06-14-2024, 12:30 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: There have been major investments in chips and science which are crucial to national security.

We are investing in renewable energy and producing more gas and oil than anyone else in the world. Some would call it energy dominance.

Chips is necessary but glad we are doing that.

Stop, Oil and Gas production is not because of Biden's policies, he's completely against those things. 

(06-14-2024, 12:30 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We are supporting our allies in Israel and Ukraine while refraining from sending our young men and women in to combat.

Zero toilet paper shortages. I haven’t seen people lined up to get into the grocery store at 6am. No empty store shelves. POTUS not on tv every night telling me to inject bleach, stick a light bulb up my ass, and take horse dewormer. Things have been pretty calm unless you are on a college campus or out front at former potus criminal trial.

Doesn't really look like we are supporting Israel, Looks more like we have been trying to control them. 

There's now a shortage of TP in my house after reading all of that... It'd be easier to take your seriously if you didn't shovel all that Trump hate in with every post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it Biden or bust for Democratic Nominee? - Mike M (the other one) - 06-14-2024, 05:38 PM