Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Am I Unrealistically Excited?!
(06-14-2024, 12:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The more I have looked at it, I actually agree with the receiver room being better. 

I have been posting my optimism about Burton and have been debating with people all day about it.

I also heard that Iosivas is looking good and that has me excited.

Especially with Burrow throwing them the ball, I think we have a solid group for Burrow to throw to!

The TE room improved big time as well and that should only help the WR room.

Gesicki, McLachlan and All are way more talented than anything Burrow has had at TE in my opinion.

(06-14-2024, 03:14 PM)TCUBengal34 Wrote: When you have a healthy Joe Burrow throwing the ball to a healthy Chase and Higgins then this team can compete to win a Super Bowl. We've seen it twice already.

When you don't have that. You're basically the Steelers.

(06-15-2024, 12:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Brad, I am optimistic also, but the AFCN is scary good as is the AFC overall. We came in 4th place in the AFCN albeit with a winning record, so I understand why the pundits and so-called experts are not picking us.

We came out of nowhere to get to and be 1 play away from winning a Super Bowl, let's hope it happens again only as the Lombardi winner this time around. 

No way the AFC North is as good this year as last year. That was historically the best regular season by a Division ever.

That doesn't happen often. I know on paper the Division looks better but realistically it has to fall off a bit by injuries or by other 
teams getting better etc.

(06-15-2024, 01:52 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Gotta admit that those 3 teams in our division, embarrassed the division by shitting the bed in the playoffs.... Not that I was rooting for them!

No doubt. It was the Ravens or the Browns time, they had the teams to beat anybody and like you said, shit the bed.

Pathetic lol

If we get in their I bet we win at least 1 game. Under Taylor our team has mad fight in them when it matters most even with Browning at QB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - BFritz21 - 06-11-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - J24 - 06-11-2024, 07:24 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - wanga - 06-11-2024, 08:12 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 06:37 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-15-2024, 03:10 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 04:44 PM