Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Am I Unrealistically Excited?!
(06-15-2024, 03:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The TE room improved big time as well and that should only help the WR room.

Gesicki, McLachlan and All are way more talented than anything Burrow has had at TE in my opinion.

No way the AFC North is as good this year as last year. That was historically the best regular season by a Division ever.

That doesn't happen often. I know on paper the Division looks better but realistically it has to fall off a bit by injuries or by other 
teams getting better etc.

No doubt. It was the Ravens or the Browns time, they had the teams to beat anybody and like you said, shit the bed.

Pathetic lol

If we get in their I bet we win at least 1 game. Under Taylor our team has mad fight in them when it matters most even with Browning at QB.

Eh... The Browns were on their 28th QB by the time the playoffs rolled around, and lost their best offensive player early in the season. I give them credit for even getting there. They aren't a real contender though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - BFritz21 - 06-11-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - J24 - 06-11-2024, 07:24 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - wanga - 06-11-2024, 08:12 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 06:37 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 04:44 PM