Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Am I Unrealistically Excited?!
(06-17-2024, 05:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The AFCN is always a slug fest and usually always has 2, 3, or sometimes all 4 teams competing, which I still think we're the strongest division this year, but I think we're built for it.

The Steelers will always be good and have a solid foundation, but I think they're sort of in a rebuilding year to getting back to being a contender.

The Browns have a damn good D and should be middle of the league, but the whole Watson situation and, let's face it: they're the Browns. 

Ravens have Lamar and it will be interesting to see if Henry has anything left in the tank because he and Jackson both running could be trouble, but I don't trust them in big games. 

Let's hope it continues and the tides are turning because, pre-Burrow, it always seemed like that was our MO!

(Sorry that I'm so late in responding but I typed it out and then fell asleep and then went to the gym!)

I think Henry still has at least one good year left in him. His stats were pretty strong last year in games where they were playing with a lead (like when they whooped up on us). The problem was they weren't a very good team so they had to abandon the run more than they'd like. Baltimore should be playing with a lot of leads this year. I think that team is gonna be a real problem in the AFC.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - BFritz21 - 06-11-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - J24 - 06-11-2024, 07:24 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - wanga - 06-11-2024, 08:12 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 06:37 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 04:44 PM