Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal
(06-17-2024, 03:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Then I'm sure that you'll be completely alright when the ads portraying Biden as a senile, old coot, along with a string of footage from his many and numerous public examples of being frozen, staring off into space, and wandering off from the group?  Because it won't be labeling to portray Joe Biden for what he is, a mentally declined individual incapable of functioning at a high level.

I prefer they focus on the pedophilia, the crimes, the effects of his border policy, his racism and ties with the KKK along with his anti-integration racial jungle opinions. I want them to focus on "The Real Joe Biden." I hope they leave HUnter out of it. But if they don't, include the fact he doesn't recognize Hunter's child. I want the laptop info out there and I want Epstein's list out there because I can guarantee you Biden is on there as a client, not just a visitor.

I want the testimonials from all the women who were put in the uncomfortable positions of grabbing, touching, and smelling. I would like commercials about how he failed the minority communities and the democratic broken promises to them. I want commercials about the border crisis and the executive orders which turned our country into an uncomfortable place to live by so many. I also want commercials on how much the country is paying for it and the crimes committed. Show them hotel/motel rooms that most people can't afford to stay one night in, that they are living in rent-free. SHOW IT ALL.

Show the military and how we armed a terrorist organization with our arsenal but leaving abruptly. Let the soldiers give their opinions. Interview the families of those we made promises to if they helped America and how we left them to die. Show the people falling off the airplanes departing Kabul in the Middle East because they knew they were going to be dead anyway once we pulled out. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal - HarleyDog - 06-17-2024, 07:30 PM