Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal
(06-17-2024, 07:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree, great post. Trump has shown empathy towards Hunter after his conviction. Trump lost a brother to addiction, so he understands how it impacts not just the individual, but the family. I hope he takes the high road at the debate on Hunter's addiction to crack cocaine, but if he brings it up, I hope it is i context of how Biden and all Democrats open border polices enable drug dealers to get the drugs into the US a lot easier and that results in not only addiction, but death for loved ones.

Biden is most likely spending a lot of time on his response if Trump attacks Hunter, ley him waste his debate prep. Go after on high taxes and all the things you mentioned in ads and in the debate.

Please direct us to ANY statement of Donald Trump showing empathy to Hunter Biden.

You still haven’t learned that Trump is mentally incapable of taking the high road

Joe will respond to any attack on Hunter with some form of “I love my son and am proud that he has worked so hard to finally achieve sobriety. I know that many American families have had to face adduction just as we have had. They know how difficult the struggle is”

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal - pally - 06-18-2024, 01:00 AM