Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal
(06-18-2024, 01:00 AM)pally Wrote: Please direct us to ANY statement of Donald Trump showing empathy to Hunter Biden.

The lack of statements is what you seek. He hasn't been focusing om Hunter. If he was, you would hear his name every other sentence.

Quote:You still haven’t learned that Trump is mentally incapable of taking the high road

Oh, you mean that high road Hilary Clinton spoke about while she was trying to frame DJT with the Russia Dossier?

Quote:Joe will respond to any attack on Hunter with some form of “I love my son and am proud that he has worked so hard to finally achieve sobriety.  I know that many American families have had to face adduction just as we have had.  They know how difficult the struggle is”

He's a father. He should be proud. Yet don't think Americans will be as sympathetic as you hope. Not because they lack compassion, but because most still put a high value on personal accountability. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal - HarleyDog - 06-18-2024, 10:05 AM