Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters?
(06-18-2024, 06:13 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Please.

Trump is addicted to the rallies. He had them as a "victory tour" after winning in 2016. That wasn't work ethic, that was ego.

Plus, he may not be able to travel, here in a bit . . . he needs to get as much coverage as he can if he hopes to stay out of prison. If he doesn't win, his other cases will put him away for life.

That's an easy cop-out. Now, as far as the OP's original statement, I don't care about how much vacation a sitting POTUS is accused of taking. Why? Because it's nothing but a topic to try and slander him. A president is never on vacation. I don't care if he goes to Camp David or Mar-A-Lago. He's always working, just using a more relaxing office.

Sort of like your post. All you attempted here was to throw something in the conversation to demean Trump. Why? Because that's what this board has done for a solid 7.5yrs. I fear some are incomplete without holding onto the hatred that you do. So much that you turn a blind eye to the current POTUS because you don't want to be wrong. Worse yet, you can't admit that you're wrong.

Let's face it. Let's get real. You have the worst POTUS in the history of the United States sitting at the helm. Yet, you're willing to overlook all the creepy, criminal, destructive actions of him and his family, all because some guy said something about grabbing them by the P***y. Hardly ever have I read any of you left-leaning posters calling out Biden. You are so possessed with DJT, that your eyes don't see and your ears don't listen anymore unless it's propaganda and stories about Trump.

DJT may not be the right guy for the next POTUS. In fact, I know he's not. But, he's a better choice. Not due to age. I won't get into that because that seems like a lame argument. Although the concerns are there. But because of the failure. He's not good for America. He's never been good for America. He was only elected by the Trump haters. But even those voters care more about their well-being to make the same mistakes twice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters? - HarleyDog - 06-18-2024, 06:40 PM