Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters?
(06-18-2024, 07:38 PM)jason Wrote: All the partisan rah rah rah aside, they're both too ***** old and feeble minded to be the president. These guys cannot be out best options for the job. I seriously can't believe that the train keeps rolling with the 2 of them. Republicans don't seem to realize that if they ran Haley or DeSantis, they'd beat Biden by a landslide. Democrats don't seem to realize it's ok to challenge an incumbent in a primary. So here we are watching two old imbeciles square off to determine which is the least incompetent person for the job... Our government sucks.

I agree Jason. We are stuck in this Trump/Biden thing as a nation. The fact that both of those candidates are, "our only choice," tells you what you need to know about BOTH parties. Neither care about America enough to put their own interests aside for what's best for the common citizen. The next POTUS will only be the face of the next 4yrs of "FU." But, we don't change, We defend incompetent leadership because it's a party pride thing, or because our fathers and grandfathers were die-hard suckers. Or because yadda, yadda, yadda. As kids, we were taught not to stick a fork in an outlet, or touch a hot stove. Yet, we do it every frigging election either local or national.

If the bible is 100% true, it's no wonder the real antichrist will slide into power so easily. People will finally be exhausted by the failure of those elected. WTS, not trying to turn this into a biblical discussion. I'm only making a point. We suck as a nation and we should demand more of not only one another but the leaders we choose. Not defend. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters? - HarleyDog - 06-18-2024, 08:02 PM