Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal
(06-18-2024, 09:57 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm not looking to be outraged. That tank is pretty much empty. 

I find it strange you will ridicule a person for marrying a foreigner, but defend a man who showers with children. Lockstep at all costs.

Right. Lockstep. Coming from the guy demanding to see the Epstein files because you just know Joe will be in there. While totally ignoring two decades worth of Trump paling around with him with video and photo evidence.

Is it unheard of for a parent to shower with their kid?

I know when I was little I took a shower with my Dad.

And my Mom used to wipe poop off my butt.

https://www.newsweek.com/ashley-biden-diary-confirmed-what-more-do-we-now-know-1900509

“Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts."

Crucially, while Snopes stated the content published online was authentic, the meaning and significance of what Biden wrote has been interpreted without her consent, without additional context, and, as has been proved in court, was made public as part of a scheme to enrich the people who stole it.”
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal - NATI BENGALS - 06-18-2024, 08:32 PM