Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters?
(06-18-2024, 08:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I agree Jason. We are stuck in this Trump/Biden thing as a nation. The fact that both of those candidates are, "our only choice," tells you what you need to know about BOTH parties. Neither care about America enough to put their own interests aside for what's best for the common citizen. The next POTUS will only be the face of the next 4yrs of "FU." But, we don't change, We defend incompetent leadership because it's a party pride thing, or because our fathers and grandfathers were die-hard suckers. Or because yadda, yadda, yadda. As kids, we were taught not to stick a fork in an outlet, or touch a hot stove. Yet, we do it every frigging election either local or national.

If the bible is 100% true, it's no wonder the real antichrist will slide into power so easily. People will finally be exhausted by the failure of those elected. WTS, not trying to turn this into a biblical discussion. I'm only making a point. We suck as a nation and we should demand more of not only one another but the leaders we choose. Not defend. 

Light began to spread 350 000 years after the Big Bang. That might answer your question. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters? - Arturo Bandini - 06-18-2024, 08:39 PM