Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal
(06-18-2024, 08:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: After a certain age, yes. She felt weird about it. Why didn't he?

Most of us probably did. But at 8-10-12-14yrs old? Heck, even 5yrs old is wrong. Once a child is able to shower or bath on their own, it's wrong, unless there is a medical reason which requires it. And, usually, that would come from a mother. 

I'm sure that stopped when you were able to do it yourself. 

You're not going to get it. Your belief is yours. You're not going to ask questions. Only defend. Why not ask why? Why not question? It's one thing to stay out of your neighbor's business (which if I thought my neighbor was doing such a thing, CPS would get a call), but this is the leader of the free world. 

Before you bring Trump into this and any comments he's accused of making about his daughter (since you referenced Snopes, they said the reported comment couldn't be confirmed or denied) . I don't approve of that either so save your steam. You can't blindly defend all the time. I mean, you can, but it's toxic.

There are people in Africa and South America who run around with the goods out their whole lives. There are nudist colonies here.

It’s wrong for Joe to shower with his kid but if I go to the ymca it’s ok for a bunch of old strangers to get naked in the locker room with other peoples kids?

And do you know how old she was when it happened?

You can’t blindly buy in to every right wing smear tactic. I mean you can. But if you go to any Trump rallies don’t do any interviews because you will probably end up on YouTube getting made fun of.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal - NATI BENGALS - 06-18-2024, 09:09 PM