Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal
(06-18-2024, 09:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: No, I did not take a shower in the nude with my mother when I was 12 years old. The mere fact you attempt t normalize this behavior is creepy. I have 3 adult daughters and never came close to being near them naked, or in a shower or bathtub. I say that is very normal for a parent who respects their child's privacy and is not a pervert.

Maybe Trump should 50 million sharing this news in the swing states. It happened and is confirmed by Ashley. Just as liberals dismiss the circumstances surrounding Trump being convicted, they should also dismiss any circumstances surrounding Biden taking naked shower(s) with his daughter. Yes, not one-time occurrence, more the norm for Joe and Ashley.

Trump should mention it during teh debate in one of his 90 second responses.

Sure. James O keefe is such a stand up guy. He made a living preying on people like you. Sensationalized right wing misinformation for the gullible GOP base. You guys are a gold mine.

See post #30 for where Ashley debunked your bullshit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal - NATI BENGALS - 06-18-2024, 09:53 PM