Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters?
(06-19-2024, 04:20 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: It's this type of of response that keeps America from the greatness she deserves. "I'll vote against my own self interest if it hurts people that don't look like me or speak like me."

My whole point of the quote from Robert Reich is that these companies can afford to be taxed more. They'll spend millions into think tanks to come up with ways to convince you that taxation is theft and communism. They'll point out all of these social safety net programs that are eating up the system when in fact, none of them would need to be cut without the exploitive and exclusive Bush and Trump tax cuts. Those companies have proven that they NEVER needed that money. One of the selling points of the tax cuts was the extra money that they were going to have to create more jobs. More GOP bullshit.

This type of blind partisanship is what "keeps America from the greatness she deserves."

Nice trying to make is seem like I am a racist/bigot with the bolded. Unreal.

Blaming one side alone, for issues that have been around for decades is how politics play the masses. You are blaming the GOP, but the Democrats have been in power. Why did they do nothing? Because they are in on it. I believe the same about the Republicans.

So instead of blaming one side and lobbing false claims and accusations, come up with a workable solution.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters? - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-19-2024, 07:31 AM