Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters?
(06-19-2024, 07:31 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: This type of blind partisanship is what "keeps America from the greatness she deserves."

Nice trying to make is seem like I am a racist/bigot with the bolded. Unreal.

Blaming one side alone, for issues that have been around for decades is how politics play the masses. You are blaming the GOP, but the Democrats have been in power. Why did they do nothing? Because they are in on it. I believe the same about the Republicans.

So instead of blaming one side and lobbing false claims and accusations, come up with a workable solution.

This is the difference. You and me both have no issues admitting the faults of any politician or policies. But you have to realize that since you are not lockstep lip locked on Bidens butt and his policies, you ARE a racist, and homophobic, and also all of the 10,000 different words the left seem to sling when they don't get their way. Shame on you for having critical thinking skills, or even common sense. You racist bastard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters? - HarleyDog - 06-19-2024, 09:39 AM