Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024
Can you imagine the Bengals if this team is laying on the blocks.

Before 1988, nobody was really talking Bengals that summer. I told friends they still had Munoz and Montoya and if they block teams up and down the field, watch out for The Bengals in 1988. The Bengals have the talent to move those trenches up and down the field in 2024. Some NFL reporters have said The Bengals have built a San Francisco 49ers type O Line. I hope so. You look at every Super Bowl film, and you will see the best O Line won. A great O Line would let Burrow get the ball to Chase, Higgins, and a running game.

It's very possible Bengals may have one of their best O Lines ever this season. If so, watch out NFL, here comes our Bengals. We've seen bad O Lines, and you can throw the playbook in the garbage with no blocking. However with blocking, the X's and O's of the playbook work if the big guys are laying on the blocks and pushing defenses backwards. One year that stands out to me was Bill Parcells Giants in play-offs knocking defenses backwards every snap. I said nobody is going to beat that, and nobody did. So if Bengals have great blocking it will dominate, the Bengals defense won't even have to be on the field much. The best defense is a good offense

GO BENGALS

Tiger Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024 - kevin - 06-19-2024, 03:31 PM