Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters?
(06-19-2024, 04:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That's just it. You're not. If you say something, I listen. If anyone else says something, you don't. A one-sided mind is not educational, not factual because you refuse to see things from different angles and perceptions.

I don't think that you pay enough attention in here.

Someone will post a link from Fox News, thinking that they are informing us about something because Fox News knows that their viewership doesn't fact check them. (I'll dig up that information for you if you really think that it will make a difference in your intake of information, but I'm a bit skeptical that it will change anything)
Others will debunk that Fox News link with info that was available for several days.
Either the thread dies a natural death or they get accused of "Not accepting other viewpoints" or being "Close minded" or "One-sided"
And then repeat this over and over again.

It's to the point where it appears that "I made a Liberal* take the time to go look up shit to prove me wrong" is some type of successful Ted Cruz style embarrassment fetish that has evolved through much of the MAGA base.

* - A Liberal in today's world is often anyone that doesn't fit into MAGA land and who also isn't a Liberal aligned RINO. Whether they are a Democrat or a lifelong Independent, they are still labeled as the enemy, and not as "people with different viewpoints".
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 06-20-2024, 12:20 AM