Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024
(06-20-2024, 12:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If 30 tackles scored an 80+ including your team's guys, but your guys were 16th in the list of guys at 80+, are you going to criticize them for not being higher? Or would you accept that maybe 30 guys actually played very well and be happy with who you have, even if there are 10+ guys who are even better?

I am the latter.

I think of it like school grading system.
I don't care what all my classmates got in comparison. I look to get the best grade I can and am happy if I get an A. I'm in competition with me only.
Getting an A is my goal.
There's always going to be someone better at some point. Don't beat yourself up if you're doing well.

Zeus is from OU he’s my guy. But last year he was avg. according to PFF. KC didn’t keep him. He’s a great value but he is what he is. He’s an average LT and probably better RT. That’s what KC wanted him to do. But I stand by my comments. Our OL is average at best. He’ll average would be an improvement
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024 - Soonerpeace - 06-20-2024, 12:36 PM