Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Deflection at it's finest
(06-20-2024, 01:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Other than for comedic value from all of the gaffes that are sure to happen from each of them, I don't get the feeling that much of the general public has much interest in listening to what either has to say.  If Joe Biden has showed us anything, it's that being POTUS is really just a puppet show. Does anyone really believe that he's got the mental acuity to have serious policy discussions? Nope, it's all staffers and handlers that are pulling the strings, he just attempts to read what's on the teleprompter.

That, and 38% is equal to Joe Biden's approval rating.  Cool  

I was skeptical Biden would show up for the debate. Now, I think he has no choice. His team knows he needs to show he has the mental acuity to be the POTUS for 4+ more years.

As for how it goes, I anticipate a jacked-up Biden like the SOTU address in March. If so, he has to be careful as there is no audience. He can't yell and scream as no reason due to no crowd.

As for Trump, he needs to stick to policy and avoid personal attacks on Biden. I am not saying no personal attacks, but limited so Biden does not get sympathy and empathy from the independent voters. Last poll I saw, 95% of Democrats will vote for Biden, 95% of Republicans will vote for Trump. So, the election will be won with sheer numbers each candidate can get to vote + the all-important Independents who likely determine the winner. Recent polls show Biden leads among independent voters after trailing Trump for over a year in polling.

Keep an eye on Biden's base, it appears he has lost ground in his base with minorities and young people. Trump appears to have solidified his base according to polling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Deflection at it's finest - SunsetBengal - 06-20-2024, 09:02 AM
RE: Deflection at it's finest - Luvnit2 - 06-20-2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Deflection at it's finest - HarleyDog - 06-20-2024, 01:29 PM
RE: Deflection at it's finest - Luvnit2 - 06-20-2024, 01:55 PM
RE: Deflection at it's finest - Mickeypoo - 06-25-2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Deflection at it's finest - depthchart - 06-20-2024, 12:57 PM
RE: Deflection at it's finest - HarleyDog - 06-20-2024, 01:25 PM
RE: Deflection at it's finest - samhain - 06-20-2024, 08:55 PM