Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters?
(06-19-2024, 09:45 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Ummmm . . . that was a response to your comment
That thought process never entered my mind . . . you're the one that brought it to the discussion, not me. I'm against all corporations getting too strong and you keep voting in people whose only goal is to make the rich even richer and more powerful. Citizen's United? What citizens benefit from that? Re-label it as "Six rich people trying to run the world through America's corrupt Supreme Court" or "The GOP attempt at turning America into an oligarchy" Morons like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos were created by your backing of the GOP. Who is the next multi=billionaire that rises out of nowhere and decides to buy out the court? You'd better hope he/she isn't a liberal because if you think that they're more loyal to conservative values over money . . . then you haven't been paying attention.
[Image: TrumpRepublicansSouthLawn.jpg]
After passing the tax cuts, Paul Ryan announced his retirement shortly after that . . . Mission Accomplished. No more work to be done, I guess. I remember the GOP having another group celebration photo when they FINALLY selected a replacement speaker . . .  do you recall any group photos for announcing anything for the American people? I don't remember any other group photos other than the VP candidates running to New York in their embarrassing attempt to be the next scapegoat for Donald Trump.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should work ethic matter for POTUS voters? - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-20-2024, 02:19 PM