Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Am I Unrealistically Excited?!
(06-20-2024, 08:26 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I have no excitement level. I think Burrow's wrist still has significant injury potential. Until Burrow goes a few seasons without having major medical issues, I'm just kind of in wait and see mode. Joe is one D lineman falling on his wrist or grabbing him by the hand as he tries to escape a sack away from the same injury happening. It's an awful position to be in.

The Bengals & coach Taylor have handled Burrow as badly as a franchise could. Took YEARS getting an O line everyone knew to be league worse to be average and failed to monitor his nagging injuries or impart to him the importance of rest or not pushing through things needlessly. They could have forcefully held him out of activities to allow him to rest.

Only now, all smashed up with major injuries mounting every year, does the thought occur to these idiots to sit the guy down and get him on a pitch count. He's not going to make it 10 years in the league at this point. Hell, he may not see 6 or 7 complete seasons.

The Bengals go how Joe Burrow goes. My excitement level is a 1/10. I've seen the movie Old Yeller enough times to know what happens to the dog in the end.

This is just made up because you're salty. After JB's first year we signed Riley Reiff and drafted an Olineman in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th rounds. The next year we bring in Cappa, Karras, and Collins, the year after that we bring in OBJ. The Bengals have invested heavily in the Oline since JB cam into the league. 

As to "pitch count", What other elite NFL QB is on a pitch count? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - BFritz21 - 06-11-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - J24 - 06-11-2024, 07:24 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - wanga - 06-11-2024, 08:12 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 06:37 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 04:44 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - bfine32 - 06-20-2024, 09:03 PM