Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
See, they really do try to control what you see, read and think.
(06-21-2024, 01:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course the guy who headed CPAC has a political agenda.  Are you saying Biden and his team don't?  Maybe they're a "tad partisan?"

Of course. But they are also operating by a different set of rules. One operating in official capacity that is responsible for defense of the nation. The other hiding their political bias behind a flashy patriotic name, The Free Speech America Media Research Center, running to faux with sensationalized fear mongering to drum up the base and play the conservatives are the victims card.

When the name of the game is stopping adversaries from spreading disinformation. cough Russia cough.

I’m with you guys that the government doesn’t get to censor people. Businesses can though. I’m still waiting for anybody to show me who was actually wronged and got censored and who did the censoring. In America.

I would bet this election cycle if you want to find the Russian and Chinese disinformation you’ll probably be able to find it on Truth Social.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: See, they really do try to control what you see, read and think. - NATI BENGALS - 06-21-2024, 04:31 AM