Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons
(06-21-2024, 12:16 PM)Whatever Wrote: I think the offense will be better if Brown can be the lead back. Mainly because his big play ability will force opposing DL to focus on their run fits more instead of just teeing off on their pass rush because they know the RB won't get more than 10 yards if they get to the second level, anyways.

The big problems are can he handle his pass pro assignments and prove the fumbling issues from college are behind him?  We aren't going to find out either in early OTA's.

I can see Brown being ready to shoulder the load, as his body should be feeling fresh and rejuvenated after playing sparingly last season. Honestly, his body likely needed the recovery time, as he was coming off of a 355 touch season at Illinois in 2022. In the event that he is not ready for 20 carries/game at the NFL level, Zack Moss showed that he can definitely share the work load. Moss had just under 1,000 yards on 210 touches last season. (the most volume of his NFL career)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons - SunsetBengal - 06-21-2024, 12:55 PM