Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024
(06-21-2024, 03:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yea that makes sense, but how long is long enough?
It's extremely rare for a team to return all 5 of its starters year after year, so there's always going to be some new face(s) about every year.
Karras, Cappa, and Volson have played together 30+ games.
OBJ was new last year, so I would think that's his year to gel and now he should be expected to be fully cohesive going into this season.

I agree with you but it's not been nearly as bad as people think. They were one dropped TD pass from Boyd from being a playoff team last season. Clearly, as with 90% of the teams in the NFL, it's about your starting QB not getting hurt and the last two were very unusual injuries not the fault of the OL. 

While I liked Mixon, he didn't do the OL any favors by tip-toeing around too much, trying to bounce outside instead of hitting the hole hard and being a patient runner. I'm excited to watch the running game this season.He also left alot of yards out there in the passing game as he seriously struggled beating the 1st defender.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024 - higgy100 - 06-21-2024, 04:13 PM