Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Louisiana to require the 10 Commandments in classroom
(06-21-2024, 06:17 PM)pally Wrote: Why do you think children should be religiously indoctrinated in public schools?

They are not only forcing religious text into each and every classroom to all children regardless of their personal beliefs but they are forcing a specific belief system.  They are forcing the King James Bible version of the Ten Commandments...the Protestant version.  Why not teach children the Catholic version?

Where do they stop? If its ok to teach these religious beliefs should we now okay creationism?  How about Armageddon?

Why are you opposed to referencing the 10 Commandments in classrooms? I see no mention of citing the 10 commandments daily or at all. I see this no different than allowing controversial books in the library of schools or as required reading.

I don't see anyone forcing a child in a public school to accept God or else. As far as other religions and schools, catholic schools have mandatory mass, the cite the Lord's prayer, they are private and teach the Catholic Version. There are also other private schools require their religion be taught.

There are a lot of things to be upset with in the US, looking to God for hope and strength is far down the list. It amazes me you don't criticize asylum rapes, robberies and murder of young women, mothers and children and decide to take a stand against the 10 Commandments. I will prayer God forgives you; I will pray God touches you and your family. It is never to late to find God.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Louisiana to require the 10 Commandments in classroom - Luvnit2 - 06-21-2024, 07:00 PM