Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Louisiana to require the 10 Commandments in classroom
(06-21-2024, 07:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I see where you're coming from and mostly agree. I'm just saying,  that having some decent rules to live by would be a step up in a largely out-of-control school system. Morals are lacking in our country. Our schools are brainwashing our kids IMO. If you leave religion out of schools, which I agree with, then leave other BS out and teach the fundamentals they are there to learn. Leave the other to the parents.

I agree with this. How can the ideals of the far left be permitted to be taught in schools? Why are teachers in some states not permitted to tell the parents their child wants to identify as a member of the opposite sex?

To me, you can't have one without the other. Either ban religion and ban anything political or anything to do with sexual orientation or accept they both have a role in the school system.

I agree public school systems all homeowners pay for should be governed by the voters in that community. National teachers' union for example should zero input on how students are taught, it is a state and local issue.

It is ludicrous anyone believes a child is mature enough to decide their sexual orientation until they are an adult. Why is there a push to punish or keep parents in the dark about parenting issues within the school systems?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Louisiana to require the 10 Commandments in classroom - Luvnit2 - 06-21-2024, 07:58 PM