Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
See, they really do try to control what you see, read and think.
(06-21-2024, 12:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What about when a GOP POTUS is in office?  They get to use the same "defense of the nation" excuse, right?

Misinformation like the Hunter Biden laptop or the Ashley Biden diary?  How about misinformation like the Steele dossier?  Can you begin to see how your whole argument starts to fall apart the minute you examine it even a little closely?

The problem being when the government leans on said businesses to censor what they want censored.

Sure.  You'll also find it on on TwitterX, FaceBook, TikTok, Instagram and Reddit.  As an adult it's your responsibility to vet sources and claims.  I don't want the government in the deciding what's officially true and can be repeated game.  If the myriad lies about Covid don't convince you of this then nothing will.  Ever.

Yes they do. That’s one of the main reasons why I would prefer to not have a conman felon who loves authoritarians in charge.

Illegally acquired personal information. What about it? Some companies decided to not risk airing out someone’s stolen personal information. I think most of it wound up on the internet anyway. The Steele dossier wasn’t illegally acquired personal information it was somebodies opposition research that hit the internet as unverified allegations.

The government has more resources than any of us. If there is a rapidly spreading new disease causing our health care system to get pushed to the brink and morgues to overflow with dead bodies. Then the group with all the resources and data who are also charged with national security should probably try their best to provide the answers they believe are correct right?

I thought ivermectin use exploded because of its mention in social medias. Pretty sure that wasn’t a word of mouth phenomena. Again who was censored and who did it?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: See, they really do try to control what you see, read and think. - NATI BENGALS - 06-21-2024, 08:53 PM