Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Louisiana to require the 10 Commandments in classroom
(06-21-2024, 10:56 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is not something I will ever support the government mandating. The United States is not a Christian nation, though the predominant religion is Christianity. I don't think the government needs to be mandating religious symbolism to be displayed in public schools. Any move that even pivots towards a religious state is one that I will never support. I don't think people who support this move would be so supportive if it was Islamic paraphernalia being mandated, or symbolism promoting atheism. I support pride month and the overall movement, but I would not support pride flags being mandated (or displayed) in public schools, either. Public schools should be neutral ground.

I agree. But it's hard to debate this isn't happening when radical Islam is taking over college campuses, while many schools are not doing anything to protect the Jewish students. It's all about how you look at things I guess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Louisiana to require the 10 Commandments in classroom - HarleyDog - 06-21-2024, 11:01 PM