Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Louisiana to require the 10 Commandments in classroom
(06-22-2024, 07:54 AM)pally Wrote: So conservatives are ok with teaching what is considered “woke”. Because respect for others includes respecting their sexuality or gender.  It might even mean you have to use non-conformist pronouns.  

Social and emotional learning has been under attack by conservatives all over the country

That is your opinion, but as we see on the world stage, not everyone agrees with your belief of sexuality and gender dysphoria being taught/supported in a school setting.

Some might even suggest social, sexual, and emotional learning are being exploited and forced on children in a perverted manner by the left, and that is why parents are standing up for parental rights. Even worse, some "educators" and "allies" are hiding such "education" from the parents, like groomers might do.

I think that is what gets some conservatives upset.

But like I said, you are free to your opinion, I just think you are twisting some definitions to include things they should not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Louisiana to require the 10 Commandments in classroom - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-22-2024, 08:05 AM