Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone want to know everything about the JFK assassination?
(06-22-2024, 07:39 AM)pally Wrote: Do you seriously think anyone besides conspiracy theorists care about the Kennedy assassination enough to change their votes?

And why should tipped employees be exempt from taxes when other employees at the same income level aren’t?  What makes their earnings special?  I’ll give you a hint for the latter…Trump was pandering to the service employees union.  Of course, he ignores the fact that in Vegas, where he was speaking, tipped employees make far more than janitor, housekeepers, and front desk clerks.

How about exempting the salaries of child care workers.  That could potentially drive down the cost of. Child care for families as more people would go into that profession.  Or how about exempting the salaries of public education teachers as an incentive to bring in the best possible teachers?

My guess is DJT is trying to make amends with Stormy Daniels...

But I agree it would be nice to see nursing home and child care workers be tax exempt, along with public service employees. But one could argue that public service gets student loan forgiveness after 10 years of service, so they do have a perk already.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone want to know everything about the JFK assassination? - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-22-2024, 08:20 AM