Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Reasons Marvin Needs To Go
(01-07-2016, 04:24 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: They should be better than Trevor Roach or Deshawn Williams who are two undrafted free agents that play the same positions but just came off the practice squad right?

I can't believe I am entertaining this but here I go...

Thompson and Lamur were injured in the last game of the season, and was just placed on IR.

Roach and Williams aren't necessarily being brought into replace them.  For all I know and you know, Hardison will be Thompson's replacement as well as Dawson is Lamur's.  

However what happens if God forbid, someone else goes down during practice?  Wouldn't it be nice to have someone on the 53 that we could call on?  What happens if someone goes down during the game?  Again nice to have that extra person available if needed.

There is no evidence to support your conclusion that Williams and Roach will be starting over Hardison and Dawson.   We would do the same thing if any other position suffered a loss.  We would promote from the PS squad if the position is available and if not, then we would find a guy on the street that fit the position of need.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Reasons Marvin Needs To Go - Sovereign Nation - 01-07-2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Two Reasons Marvin Needs To Go - J24 - 01-07-2016, 03:42 AM
RE: Two Reasons Marvin Needs To Go - Au165 - 01-07-2016, 09:27 AM