Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
See, they really do try to control what you see, read and think.
(06-21-2024, 08:29 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 1. No. But they are responsible for defending the nation. I’d imagine the people who showed up at our capitol looking to hang the VP, carrying a flag that wasn’t the American flag,  who were looking to take hostages, and overthrow the will of the people fit the criteria of people we defend against.

Where was it said that they were looking to take hostages?

2. I wonder if that’s because a party leader has been sewing distrust every chance he gets in the media for over 8 years now?

I'm glad that you seem comfortable with the MSM, because if the tables turn, you're going to learn to distrust it the same as others.

3. Your first amendment right doesn’t require a business to give you a platform.

WTF? That is extraneous info, why put it in a post?

4. I don’t think the tabloids became a national security threat. If there was a mob of Elvis supporters who stormed the capitol and were looking to overthrow our government and the tabloids were participating in and promoting false messaging that caused the danger. They might have a problem.

The tabloids have always had a strong following in the US, I mean they are at every grocery checkout counter...

How come I’m not allowed to exercise my first amendment and yell fire in a crowded theater?

Because you might be a dumbass and not understand the meaning of that ruling...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: See, they really do try to control what you see, read and think. - SunsetBengal - 06-22-2024, 04:36 PM