Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024
(06-22-2024, 12:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: True, but is anyone REALLY expecting the run game to blossom with the guys they got at this point?
I think it's going to be yet another season of pass-heavy offense.
Maybe I'm just not giving enough credit to Zack Moss though.

Being better than the worst isn't really blossoming honestly. Mellow

All we need to do is be decent at running the ball and better in pass protection. I think Zack Moss and Chase Brown with a good 
Offseason building his muscle could do just this if the O-line is just a little better than last year and Burrow goes under Center more.

(06-22-2024, 12:28 PM)SladeX Wrote: If he’s unwilling to do what’s best for the team, then he’s NOT who we thought he was.

Yes, I think Burrow took a little to a lot too much on his shoulders before this last injury and it really showed when Jake Browning
got in there and just ran the Offense successfully for the most part. Joe watching Jake nearly take this team to the Playoffs had to 
ring a bell in Joe's head.

(06-22-2024, 04:12 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Healthy Burrow + good Oline + at least a few healthy targets (ideally Chase and Higgins) = offensive powerhouse

We lost a Super Bowl because our Oline was bad and also injured. On the other hand, our defense was pretty good that year in the playoffs. Can this defense play up to near that level? That would be the other question. A good offense will at least get you a good number of wins before December though.

We will see how Lou and the Defense responds. That was embarrassing last season. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What If Bengals O Line is Great in 2024 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-22-2024, 07:32 PM