Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
See, they really do try to control what you see, read and think.
(06-22-2024, 04:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

1. Some of us utilize critical thinking skills. I guess you think the zip ties and body armor were for arts and crafts that day?

2. The owner of faux the Murdoch family spreads shit around the globe. I learned to distrust them years ago when I used critical thinking skills and figured out very little was actually news. My beliefs were reinforced when they settled a lawsuit and paid multi millions for lying. I know some people who can’t consume enough of their garbage though.

3. We are talking about free speech and social media. Jfc

4. And when is the last time the safety and security of our country was threatened by a mob of idiots that believed everything the tabloids told them?

5. Try thinking and doing a little research every once in awhile. And not just getting snippy because you didn’t have a faux article to fall back on to help explain the “facts” for you. Free speech has limits when it poses a direct threat to public safety. That’s not some new rule to target the poor little conservatives.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: See, they really do try to control what you see, read and think. - NATI BENGALS - 06-22-2024, 11:45 PM