Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville
(06-23-2024, 03:10 PM)pally Wrote: Are you denying that Trump said there were "fine people on both sides?"

Answer my  question...what "fine" person is ok with supporting what happened in Charlottesville.  Obviously, Trump is apparently ok with people chanting "Jews will not replace us" while flying the Nazi flag since he decided to have dinner with the organizer.  He can't really denounce people whose votes he needs

And,  frankly, I don't give a damn about Hunter's laptop.  It shows Hunter was pretty damn sleazy during his addiction days.  Hinter Biden is a private citizen.  He has never worked in government and isn't running or office/ You are trying so desperately to have it prove stuff it doesn't.  Now I get, you believe it is some smoking gun but if Republicans actually had proof (proof not allegations) they would be holding televised public hearings 24/7 but they aren't.  Every new witness is the lynchpin until it isn't.

I am, however, concerned with the over $2 billion in foreign money handed to former White House official and son-in-law Jared Kusher.  What did he do to earn that money from Saudia Arabia, Qatar, and other ME governments?  What hold will those governments have over a future Trump presidency?

Snopes is the liberal fact checker. They determined he did not say that speaking of Charlottesville. Democrats love to take things say out of context. Snopes said Biden smeared Trump due to the statements Biden made about Charlottesville.

You lose the right to discuss Trump family business dealing (they have been businesspeople for decades) when you refuse to condemn Hunter, Jim and joe Biden for getting millions from China, Ukraine, Russia and other known enemies of the US government. Last I checked the Kushner deals were with allies and governments we can vet if the deals are legit. Sorry, it is an argument you can't win. You can't even cite a violation of the Kushner deals; yet you attempt to slander him and his family.

In case you missed our CIA and FBI colluded to help Biden win an election with the Hunter laptop lies. If Kushner was corrupt, do you honestly feel our Biden DOJ would not have indicted him by now? They go after anyone named Trump which includes his son-in-law and daughter.

Please by all means cite the specific crime Kushner committed. I will wait.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville - Luvnit2 - 06-23-2024, 03:39 PM