Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville
(06-23-2024, 03:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Snopes is the liberal fact checker. They determined he did not say that speaking of Charlottesville. Democrats love to take things say out of context. Snopes said Biden smeared Trump due to the statements Biden made about Charlottesville.

You lose the right to discuss Trump family business dealing (they have been businesspeople for decades) when you refuse to condemn Hunter, Jim and joe Biden for getting millions from China, Ukraine, Russia and other known enemies of the US government. Last I checked the Kushner deals were with allies and governments we can vet if the deals are legit. Sorry, it is an argument you can't win. You can't even cite a violation of the Kushner deals; yet you attempt to slander him and his family.

In case you missed our CIA and FBI colluded to help Biden win an election with the Hunter laptop lies. If Kushner was corrupt, do you honestly feel our Biden DOJ would not have indicted him by now? They go after anyone named Trump which includes his son-in-law and daughter.

Please by all means cite the specific crime Kushner committed. I will wait.

Well, why not start when Kushner was a) Trump's chief of staff and b) had financial trouble with his 666 Fifth Avenue building and miraculously got bailed out by a Qatar-run company. In a time when coincidentally Qatar faced some serious diplomatic repercussions that were then strangely lifted after that deal went through. I for one call that highly suspicious of being blatantly bribable and corrupt; since you have no issue with his other highly suspicious deals, I'm sure you find that a-ok too. He's also lawfully innocent until proven guilty, something you hold very dear except when it's about Joe Biden, of course. And slandering someone's name over suspicions of course is an awful sin to you except when you permanently do it with the Bidens, then throwing every petty piece of dirt is just fine. You're also enraged, enraged, when Biden family members make foreign deals, but when Ivanka does it it's ok, and when her POTUS father tweet-promotes her company, that's fine too. 
But double standards, that you sure will not stand for.

On the other hand, no one here defends Hunter Biden just because.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lefty fact-checker confirms Biden lied about Charlottesville - hollodero - 06-23-2024, 04:13 PM