Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech
(06-23-2024, 08:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think you just did a whataboutism. I could be wrong.

I don't feel that way, since I did in no way defend Mr. Bowman, quite the opposite. I did question the OP's motivations. Being outraged over hyperboly and foul incendiary language and being a full Trump supporter just doesn't go together well for me.

(06-23-2024, 06:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah we have a real bad streak going on. I’m just going to pretend I’m from another country, say France or that one that looks like a diseased penis, and fake vote for their people. Me not understanding what they are saying should help.  Although I do know maybe 100 words of Deutsch. (“Deutsch” being one of the hundred.)

While we have plenty of sick dicks around, the country just doesn't look like that at all. You're still thinking about Scandinavia.

Also, I kinda have to echo Arturo's warning for my country. We vote in the fall and will probably give the majority to a clueless right-wing populist party with brown spots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rep. Bowman goes off the rails in fiery speech - hollodero - 06-23-2024, 08:33 PM